Friday, February 14, 2014

I Decided to Take Out My Breast Implants…

Here is an article that I published in this month's edition of Atlantic Ave magazine about breast health.



By Kristin Heather

Thirteen years of saline bags in my chest. I’d say that for twelve
years I really did enjoy them; they fit my personality. I took those
saline bags out to some really awesome places. Or maybe they took
me? Sometimes, my boobs spoke louder than I did.
I grew up watching TV shows like Baywatch
and, at some point, developed the
personal style of bleached blonde hair, micro-
waist, round hard boobs, skimpy shorts,
etc. I’ve adopted various “unique” versions
of such style, adding my own flair by shaving
half my head, wearing lots of neon colors,
rain boots, and tattoos, while throwing
in some strange space-age attire and, of
course, the occasional hippie-style clothing.
I enjoyed all of the above.
When I got pregnant, some tiny little
teacher starting lecturing me from the inside
out. Now, finally delighted to be on my
path, I’ve learned a thing or two about an organic,
natural lifestyle, food, and chemicals.
Most of all, I have learned about being in my
body: this sacred body that I haven’t always
appreciated or understood. Sometimes, even
hated. I think for a long time I resisted the
grace and power that I have the divine right
to experience as a woman. Now, as I fall back
in love with myself, I have the awesome opportunity
to start over. And it starts with my
beautiful, amazing, feminine breasts.
I had a small procedure that used gentle,
local anesthesia. I opted not to injure my
skin, nerves, milk ducts, glands, or tissue any
further by having a lift or any reconstruction.
I trust my beautiful body to heal perfectly.
I sat on the P.E.M.F. machine for hours
everyday to encourage my cells to heal, and
began to get to know my new boobs.
The whole experience has opened me to
the importance of breast care, how important
breast health is to whole-body health.
I have researched and developed incredible
organic herbal and oil infusions that tone and
tighten breast tissue, and can even stimulate
new breast tissue to grow. For women who
want bigger boobs and no implants, these
infusions can actually augment breast size.
Other oils and elixirs work to lift breasts and
encourage more canals for milk to relieve
any breast-feeding problems. And other
tinctures, masks, and oils give breasts healing
herbs that support detoxification and
lymph flow. Some of the information about
the vulnerability of our breasts is shocking;
it is very important to be educated and connected
to your breasts and their health.
It turns out those saline bags taught me
more than I imagined, yet the education
didn’t truly begin until they were no longer
in my body. Deciding to take out my implants
and actually removing them opened a new
focus in my life and at my spa; one that I think
many women usually avoid, ignore, or just
don’t know too much about. Whether you
have implants or not, getting to know your
breasts is integral to your whole body health,
as well as that of your emotions and your
feminine spirit, so I have made a new commitment
to get women to know their breasts
and learn how to make daily, preventative
actions to enhance breast health. Check out
my future articles to learn more about what
threatens our breast health, healing methods
to encourage breast health, as well as how
getting to know your breasts is integral in
connecting with your femininity.




Nourishe is a revolutionary organic beauty, health, and skin destination where creative sciences fuse with state of the art technology to deliver an unparalleled healing experience. Nourishe provides comprehensive techniques that address both the external (skin) and internal health of the body. Our skin care philosophy is centered on the fact that skin is an organ, so we specialize in the exterior portion of the skin, making it strong and healthy, but also utilize techniques to optimize internal health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment